Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

So DS's birthday party is fast approaching.  With that comes LOTS of crafting.  The only down side is that it leaves very little time for blogging. So I wanted to write a quick post about a few of the things I've done this last week.



I have been focusing a lot on DJ lance's boombox.

First, I made the refreshment table centerpiece.  DJ Lance's boombox!  Obviously.

This was very simple.  I just took a plain old box and wrapped it in silver wrapping paper.

After that I printed cut outs for the bits of the boom box and glued them on.  TADA!











The second boombox coolness are these boombox animal crackers!  This was equally as simple, and it seems to be a Yo Gabba Gabba party right of passage.  Too cute to pass up!!

I just printed out the boombox cut outs and glues them to the boxes!  I know they are going to be a hit!








MORE TO COME SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment